The PACBIC Dialogues space can be used by members of PACBIC who wish, from time to time, to express thoughts and opinions that advance PACBIC's objectives or are related to emerging issues about which PACBIC is concerned to stimulate discussion and/or action. PACBIC’s Priorities & Planning Group will be happy to consider opinion pieces for posting; please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact either Khadijeh Rakie or Ameil Joseph.
- Statement re: McMaster Event Featuring Dr. Jordan Peterson (Professor of Psychology, University of Toronto) - March 16, 2017
- Condemning Rising and Continuing Acts of Anti-Semitism- A Joint Statement - March 2, 2017
- News Article: Ex-chief De Caire's appointment raises concerns for some at Mac - Caitlin Craven, Hamilton Spectator, April 15, 2016
- Speaking voice into the silence and naming the deception of "hoaxes": Islamophobia and other forms of racism at McMaster University. - Dr. Ameil Joseph, December 11, 2015
- Remarks at McMaster University's National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women - Dr. Amber Dean, December 4, 2015